What ever your needs, “Rely on Ryle” to custom Build your sprockets. We have thousands of drawings in house or we build your sprocket to your exact specifications. We also make custom Roller Chain and Engineering Class Chain Sprockets. Call us today! 1-800-433-0960
We make all types of custom sprockets including:
- For sizes 25 – 240 roller chain, ¼” through 3” pitch, single and multiple strand
- Bored to Size
- Taper Bore
- Custom machining per customers specifications
- Extended pitch sizes roller chain 2040, 2042, 2050, 2052, 2060, 2062, 2080, 2082, 2100, 2102, 2120, 2122, 2160, 2162
- Flame Cut for engineering class and conveyor chains
- Stainless Steel Sprockets
- Chain Couplings
- Split Sprockets
- Idler Sprockets
- Custom sprockets for Oilfield Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Food Equipment
- & Agriculture Equipment
Custom Sprockets Material Specifications:
- C1040 lower manganese plate
- 1045 bar stock
- Forging rings
- Induction hardening heat treat for hardness uniformity
- Material certification available upon request at the time of order
Exact bores can be machined with keyways or QD hubs can be provided to accept finished bores with QD bushings.
Ryle Manufacturing makes custom sprockets for oilfield mud pumps. These sprockets transfer the power from the power source (drawworks) to the mud pumps. 1” pitch through 3” pitch 80 – 240 single and multiple strand sprockets for Simplex, Duplex and Triplex Pump chains. A driver sprocket with hardened teeth for longer life is a good option.
Ryle Manufacturing makes custom sprockets for oilfield rotary tables. These sprockets transfer the power from the drawworks to the rotary table.
Ryle Manufacturing makes heavy duty sprockets for compound chain boxes. Compound chain boxes transfer power from the drilling rig engines to the drawworks and mud pumps. Compound chain box sprockets are mounted on shafts in an enclosed lubricated box connected directly to the rig engines.